Skip To ContentAbout the CityCity ServicesCity GovernmentVisit PasoBusiness DevelopmentVolunteer
City of Paso Robles
DepartmentsCity CouncilAdvisory BodiesPlanning Commission

Administrative Services
821 Pine Street
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Phone Numbers
Business Licenses:
(805) 237-3999
Utility Billing:
(805) 237-3996
(805) 237-6565 FAX
Human Resources:
(805) 227-3962
(805) 227-7234 Jobs
(805) 237-4032 FAX
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm

Business Licenses:

Human Resources:

City Employment:


Business Licenses

Administrative Services


Business License Information

Businesses or individuals interested in participating as a vendor during a special event will need to obtain a Temporary Vendor Business License. The fee is $10.00 per day, with a maximum of $30.00 (additional fees or requirements may apply, please be sure to contact the event coordinator for further information).

Businesses that already have a business license from the City of Paso Robles should also remit a completed Temporary Vendor Application indicating the special event they are participating in, their current City business license number, and expiration date.

Events at the California Mid State Fair/Paso Robles Event Center are exempt from City business licensing requirements.

Farmerís Markets

The Paso Robles Certified Farmerís Markets are the only other events that are exempt from the temporary vendor business license. The North County Farmerís Market Association and the Country Farm and Craft Market hold a business license that covers their participating vendors. If you are interested in participating, please contact them directly.

 See Community-Wide Special Events



Paso Robles Sales Tax is 7.75%

More Sales Tax Info

Water Rates Reminder
Effective January 1, 2018

Online Payments
Business License, TOT, Utilities

Water Rate Information

Spring 2014-2019 Financial Forecast Update

Supplemental Tax Advisory Committee

Paso Robles
Sales Tax Update


Buses and Transportation

Starting a Business?
Business License Application

How do I start or stop Sewer and/or Water Service?
Read Utility Info here

Utility Forms
Utility Service Order
Direct Payment Plan

Cost of Services Study

Water... Use it Wisely

You are here:   Home  Ľ  Government  Ľ   Departments  Ľ  Administrative Services  Ľ  Business Licenses  Ľ  Special Event Vendor License