OVERVIEW OF HOUSING DIVISION
Housing Element of the General Plan
The 2011 Housing Element of the General Plan for the City of Paso Robles is available to download. State Law (Government Code Section 65588(e)) requires that the City’s Housing Element be updated in 2014. Read more...
About The Division
The Housing Programs Division of the Community Development Department is responsible for:
- Managing housing and "community development" projects and programs that are
funded with federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Home Investment
Partnership (HOME) grants.
- Providing information to the public about the availability of housing and
community development services provided by other public agencies and private
- Providing liaison between the City and the Housing Authority of the City of Paso
- Assisting private developers of affordable housing;
- Managing the updating and implementation of the Housing Element of the Citys
General Plan; and
- Maintaining the Citys demographics records and inventory of land uses.