Create Your Own
- Meet with household. Create communication plan.
- Fill out PrepGuide (contacts, etc.) and keep it visible.
- Choose out-of-town contact that household will reach to check on each other. Contact person should have everyone's numbers and live far enough away that they would be unlikely to be affected by the same event.
- Make sure household members have this contact number plus numbers for each other (include home, work, pager, cell, e-mail).
- Identify 2 neighbors and agree to watch out for each other.
- During disaster, phone may not work. Be patient and retry. Try e-mail.
Use the following worksheets, print the page(s) out and put your own personal information in the following tables. You can enter the information online, and then print pages when they are complete.