THE PASO ROBLES POLICE DEPARTMENT
A Message From The Chief of Police
Acting Chief of Police
Paso Robles Police Department
Email the Chief
It is the mission of the Paso Robles Police Department to render the highest level of service, working side by side with the community to solve problems related to crime and social disorder, thereby ensuring safety and improving the quality of life here in our community.
We are proud to offer programs and services throughout the year that allow our partnership with the community to grow. Working together, we will continue to enjoy a safe community and an incomparable quality of life.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Invite a speaker to your service club or other organization.
- Come on a tour or ride-along with our officers.
- Become a member of our Community Volunteer Patrol Program & work alongside us!
- Volunteer for a variety of assignments inside the Department.
- Follow the Department by registering at www.nixle.com.
- Call 237-6464 to report emergencies. For non-emergency reporting, go to www.prcity.com/police.
Contact us to get involved!
Administrative Assistant, Gail Wolff, 227-7520
Police Department Programs
- 911 For Kids
Kids learn what to do in an emergency!
Giants Baseball Program
Paso Robles Police Activities League
For The Community
Learn about Citizen Ride-Along Programs, Tours, Community Oriented Policing, and more!
- Police Activities League (PAL)
More than half of all pedestrian deaths and injuries occur when people cross or enter streets. One-third occur between intersections. Both driver and pedestrian errors contribute to these tragedies. Traffic laws and their enforcement are aimed at reducing these statistics.
Construction Site Safety
The following are a series of crime prevention recommendations designed to minimize or reduce the theft of property from the construction job site
- Vacation Security
Hopefully, the following guidelines will provide you with a few ideas on how to make that long awaited vacation safer. We take vacations, but crime does not.
- Check our FAQ Page for answers.
In Memory of Officer Deanna Marie Mete