ADA ASESSMENT TRANSITION PLAN
The City of Paso Robles, as a step towards barrier free access to City Facilities and Programs engaged National Access Consultants, LLC to perform a Site Evaluation Survey and Transition Plan. The survey identified each facility and feature noting barrier, action to correct, priority, and target date for action. The actions noted are designed to bring the barrier in conformance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG).
1. A "Draft" Transition Plan was developed in 2008.
2. The City of Paso Robles encouraged the public to participate in this endeavor by first reviewing the "Draft" Transition Plan and then providing comments.
3. The City reviewed those comments received from the public and, where appropriate or feasible, amended the "Draft" Transition Plan to accommodate the public recommendations.
5. A public workshop was held in March, 2008.
6. The Final Transition Plan was adopted August 5, 2008: Resolution 08-110
Final Transition Plans
Buildings Transition Plans (Year Totals)
- Paso Robles Airport Terminal & FAA Building
- Boatel & Mini Storage
- City Hall & Library
- Fire Station #2
- Municipal Pool and Therapy Pool
- George E. Stephan Center
- North County Transportation Center
- Pioneer Museum
- Public Safety Center
- Public Works Office
- School House & Pump Museum
- Senior Center & Veterans Building
- Barney Schwartz Park
- Centennial Park
- City Park, Restrooms, and Bandstand
- Lawrence Moore Park
- Oak Creek Park
- Pioneer Park
- Robbins Field and Restrooms
- Royal Oak Meadows Park
- Sherwood Forest Park
- Sherwood Park
- Turtle Creek Park