RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL WASTE COLLECTION
Information below has been provided by Paso Robles Waste Disposal. For questions or more information about anything on this page, please contact Paso Robles Waste Disposal at 238-2381.
Residential and Commercial Waste collection are provided by Paso Robles Waste Disposal, the only franchised waste collection company within the City.
You may choose the trash service that best fits your waste needs. Click here for a price sheet that includes the different sizes and monthly rates available for service. You may change your service at anytime by calling the Paso Robles Waste Disposal office.
If you choose to use a 32 gallon trash container:
- Can must have handles and lid.
- Lid must close; service is based on a level can.
- Weight not to exceed 50 pounds.
Automated Container (provided by Paso Robles Waste Disposal)
- Lid must close: service is based on a level can.
- Container must be at a safe weight limit.
Bin Service (Bin service is provided to commercial entities and multi-family housing locations whose needs are greater than regular sized containers.)
- Bin must be placed on a cement pad with easy access. Paso Robles Waste Disposal can come out and discuss a location.
- Lids must close; service is based on a level load. Over filled bins will not be emptied unless extra charges have been authorized.
- You may request to have your bin steam cleaned twice per year. Any additional cleanings have a fee of $25.00.
Roll-off service is provided to a temporarily placed trash dumpster (or roll-off bin). The bins are called "roll-off" because the bin itself is typically configured with small back wheels, and the truck uses a hoist and a tipping bed to roll the bin on and off the use site from/to the truck. Construction companies are well-recognized users of roll-off bins. The service provides the rental of the bin, the delivery of the bin to the site where it is needed, the pick-up service when the bin is full (or the service time is complete) and disposal of the collected waste at a sanitary landfill. Basically, roll-off service provides complete trash disposal services to temporary activities and projects.
For more information or costs for roll-off service, contact the Paso Robles Waste Disposal Office.
To start or change your service, please contact Paso Robles Waste Disposal at 238-2381.
- Please have your container accessible the night before your regular pick up day.
- Trash service is for household waste only. No dirt, rock, concrete, wire, tires, roofing materials, animal remains, toxic or hazardous waste. Restaurants are encouraged to bag their trash and must keep lids closed on bin.
- Ashes must be cooled for a minimum of 72 hours. Place them in a paper bag, checking for hot coals and put in container. If container is damaged due to this, you will be charged for the replacement costs.
- Keep items away that are not to be disposed of. Paso Robles Waste Disposal Inc. is not responsible for items left on, in or near container.
If you have more trash than what fits into your regular service, you can purchase tags at our office or by mail. These tags will cover a 32-gallon container whether it is a box, bag or can. Drivers are instructed not to take any extra trash unless it is tagged or prior arrangements have been made. You may request to have an additional empty on your trash bin by calling the office at 238-2381.
Payment and Billing
- Monthly billing is generated on the last day of the month.
- Charges are due upon receipt and are delinquent after the 15th of the month.
- Service will be interrupted on all delinquent accounts until balance is paid.
- Automated cans or bins that are removed have a $20.00 redelivery fee.
- Unpaid balances will be sent to a collection agency with an additional charge to your account.
- Return checks not paid in full within 24 hours will be sent to San Luis Obispo County DA Bad Check Program with a fee of $20.00
Trucks run all holidays except Christmas. The office is closed most major holidays, but the trucks run their regular routes.
Citywide Clean Up
Paso Robles Waste Disposal has an annual clean up in June. Please call Paso Robles Waste Disposal at 238-2381 for details.
In September, Paso Robles Waste will have a recycling event. Please call Paso Robles Waste Disposal at 238-2381 for more information.
Note: Spanish copies of information above are available by contacting the Paso Robles Waste Disposal office.