WATER USE RESTRICTIONS
Level 2 Watering Restrictions
As required by the State of California's emergency drought requirements, Level 2 Water Use Restrictions remain in effect. Water use restrictions include:
- Limiting outdoor watering to 3 days per week according to the schedule for your Watering Zone (see below).
- Prohibition of watering between the hours of 9 A.M. and 7 P.M.
- Prohibition of excessive water runoff
- Car washing allowed only with a bucket and hose shutoff nozzle
- Prohibition of washing down paved surfaces, except to address health and safety issues.
Additionally, the State of California has further restrictions on potable water uses including:
- Prohibition of watering street median turf
- Watering ornamental landscaping and lawns within 48 hours after measurable rainfall is prohibited
- Prohibition of watering outside of newly constructed homes and buildings that is not delivered by drip or microspray systems
If you would like to report water waste, please fill out our online form. Please include the address of the suspected violation, and date and time of observation(s) in the description.
Water Conservation and Water Shortage Contingency Plan (Ordinance 957)
Water Conservation Urgency Ordinance (Ordinance 1014)
Watering Zone Map
Beginning August 20, 2016:
Zone 1 (North of 13th St., Creston, Sherwood, and Linne) Water Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Zone 2 (South of 13th St., Creston, Sherwood, and Linne) Water Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
No watering on Mondays.
Watering is permitted only before 9AM and after 7PM on your assigned days.