FREE IN-HOME WATER SURVEY
The City of Paso Robles offers a Home Water Survey designed to help its customers conserve water and manage your landscape irrigation more efficiently. During your home water survey, Paso Robles’ water conservation staff will:
- Check shower heads and faucet aerators and install low-flow models if needed.
- Check toilets for leaks and install a new toilet flapper valve if leaking.
- Inspect all irrigation stations for leaks, overspray, and other problems.
- Create a seasonal irrigation schedule for your home.
Provide you with a checklist of improvements for your irrigation system.
- Provide other conservation tips and brochures.
Inform you of rebate programs for which you may qualify.
Surveys take between 60 and 90 minutes, and are available weekdays and Saturdays during daylight hours. Appointment times are flexible and can be scheduled to meet your needs. To schedule this free service call 227-7250.