Citizen Request Tracker
If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately. Do not use this form to report an emergency.
Concerns and requests submitted online with this form are monitored during normal office hours (Monday-Friday, 8AM - 5PM). As this system is not monitored 24/7, issues related to public safety (reported at the time of the occurrence) or those requiring immediate attention should be reported directly to Paso Robles Police Dispatch (non-emergency) at 805-237-6464.
Submit a Request Instructions
- Select a service request Category from the menu choices below that best match your issue.
- Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue.
- Click Confirm Location.
- Attach an Image if possible and click Next Step.
- Add a detailed description and Confirm Details.
- PLEASE DO NOT put private information in the description field, answer fields, or comment fields (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, email addresses).
- All information put in the description field, answer fields, or comment fields may be publicly available on the SeeClickFix website (depending on the category).
- Choose "Submit as yourself", "Hide your Identity" or "Submit as a Guest" if applicable.
Including your contact information when registering for an account will allow you to receive notifications regarding the request and/or track the progress of the request.
- Submit your request.