Welcome to the MyPaso request tracker, where residents can post issues needing attention by City staff. You can also download the app for iPhone or Android, see links at the bottom of the page.
Requests submitted here are monitored during normal office hours (Monday-Friday, 8AM - 5PM). Issues requiring immediate attention should be reported directly to Paso Robles Police Dispatch (non-emergency) at 805-237-6464. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Submit a Request Instructions
- Select a service request Category from the menu choices below.
- Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue.
- Click Confirm Location.
- Attach an image if possible and click Next Step.
- Add a detailed description and Confirm Details.
- PLEASE DO NOT put personal information in the description field, answer fields, or comment fields
- All information put in the description field, answer fields, or comment fields may be publicly available
- Choose "Submit as yourself", "Hide your Identity" or "Submit as a Guest" if applicable.
Including your contact information when registering for an account will allow you to receive notifications regarding the request and/or track the progress of the request.
- Submit your request.