A site specific Erosion and Sediment Control Plan (ESCP) shall be submitted with all grading and building plans regardless of size. The plan must meet the requirements in Section III(3)(C) of the Public Works, Standard Details and Specifications and be approved by the City prior to grading permit approval.
Sites less than 1 acre may use the Erosion and Sediment Control Form (PDF).
- A narrative and site plan per Section III(3)(C) of the Site-Specific Construction Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Non-stormwater Controls
- The rationale used for selecting BMPs including supporting soil loss calculations, if necessary
- Evidence that all applicable permits associated with the grading activity have been obtained prior to any soil disturbance activities. Permits include but not limited to:
- 401 Water Quality certification
- Fish and Game permits
- State Construction General Permit
- U.S. Army Corps 404 permit
- Wind Erosion Control, if necessary.
- During the rainy season, the city must inspect the project site prior to any land disturbance to ensure all sediment controls are in place.
- At the conclusion of the project, the city must inspect the project site to ensure all disturbed areas have been stabilized and that all temporary erosion and sediment control measures that are no longer needed have been removed.