Fall Family Fun Fest Happening September 21 at Centennial Park
Paso Robles Recreation Services invites your family to celebrate the fall season during the third annual Fall Family Fun Fest on Saturday, September 21 from 10 am to 1 pm at Centennial Park. This free community celebration will feature numerous family friendly activities provided by recreation instructors and community partners along with special registration discounts for all fall season classes. Here’s a look at the fun planned:
• Tunnel, climb and slide your way to fun on a 32-foot inflatable obstacle course.
• Make a cool glow in the dark necklace and pose in front of a glow in the dark photo area with Vanessa Orr of YaYa Yoga. Vanessa will be offering a special Glow-Ga: Glow in the Dark Yoga class this October along with a Mindfulness & Yoga for Parents pop-up class in November.
• Meet and talk with Paso Robles fire fighters and police officers who will provide the chance for families to check-out their emergency vehicles and learn more about the important jobs they do in the community.
• Practice kicking a goal and sharpen soccer skills with the coaches from the Kidz Love Soccer program.
• Bounce, balance and bop on the Calikids Fitness obstacle course then learn more about gymnastics, tumbling and the new Minute to Win It Fitness Olympics class offered through Recreation Services this fall.
• Create a colorful autumn craft with Kindermusik instructor Nancy Knox.
• Dribble your way to fun as you shoot hoops and win prizes with coaches from the new Youth Evolution Basketball classes.
• Participate in a colorful art activity with instructor Stormy Capalare. This fall Stormywill be offering Holiday Paint & Cocoa Parties as well as Body Movement: Journey Through Story& Music classes and a Positive Parenting Workshop.
• See your name transformed into a cartoon character by instructor Ray Mullikin of Raytoons.
• Meet our Shorin-Ryu Karate Instructors and see a Karate demonstration.
• Face painting, seasonal icy treats, hot dogs, games, prizes, special registration discounts and more add to the fun of the day! Recreation staff will be available to answer questions about fall class offerings and help families sign up for classes. A special one-day only discount will be offered for those who register during the Fall Family Fun Fest.
Questions? Please call (805)237-3988.
We hope to see you there!