The City of Paso Robles offers a Home Water Survey to help you conserve water and manage your landscape irrigation more efficiently. During your home water survey, Paso Robles' water conservation staff will:
- Check shower heads and faucet aerators.
- Check toilets for leaks.
- Inspect irrigation valves for leaks and irrigation stations for over spray and other problems.
- Recommend a seasonal irrigation schedule for your home.
- Provide you with recommended improvements for your irrigation system.
- Provide conservation tips and brochures.
- Inform you of rebate programs for which you may qualify.
Schedule an Appointment
This program is currently on hold due to COVID-19 restrictions. Surveys take between 60 and 90 minutes, and are generally available weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. To schedule this free service call 805-227-7250.