June 5, 2019
1000 Spring Street
City Council Chamber
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Public Hearing - Short-Term Rental Ordinance (recessed City Council Meeting)
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
The City Council is scheduled to hear the first reading of the Short-Term Rental ordinance on the June 4, 2019 agenda, with the public hearing to take place the next day on June 5, 2019.
The key provisions of the ordinance are:
• Holders of existing business licenses must apply for a short-term rental permit
• Maximum occupancy requirements
• On-site parking requirements
• Good neighbor provisions and notifications
• 30 minute complaint Hotline process
• Separation requirements in the R-1 zone
• Maximum caps on the total number of short-term rentals in the City by zones.
If the City Council takes action on the Short-Term Rental Ordinance, the Ordinance would become effective in the middle of July 2019. The first day to submit short-term rental permit applications would be July 18, 2019.