PASO ROBLES, CA – The City of Paso Robles will be offering 500 annual Senior Downtown Parking Permits starting March 28, 2022, to residents of Paso Robles. Seniors 65 and older can purchase a permit for $30. Permits are valid from April 1st – March 31st. With the Senior Permit, seniors can park in any paid parking space Downtown without additional payment.
Senior permit requirements:
- Must be 65 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license
- Must be a Paso Robles resident (within City limits)
- Must be the registered owner of the vehicle
- Must not be a Downtown employee or business owner
- Limited to 500 permits annually
- Limited to 1 permit per household (1 vehicle)
- Completed applications must be turned in before April 30th
Senior Downtown Parking Permit applications will be available at the following locations:
*As a reminder, those with disabled placards do not need a senior permit and are exempt from paid parking regulations when their placard is displayed. Additional information on Downtown Parking and the Senior Downtown Parking Permit program can be found at www.prcity.com/parking.
Caleb Davis, Commander