Dear Paso Robles Business Owner,
You are receiving this email because you hold a business license with the City of Paso Robles.
As announced by the Governor today at noon, effective immediately (July 13, 2020), ALL counties in California must close indoor operations in these sectors:
Additionally, bars, brewpubs, breweries, and pubs must close all operations both indoor and outdoor statewide.San Luis Obispo County has been added to the state’s monitoring list. Following three days on the monitoring list, it is expected that the State will order us to shut down the following industries unless they can be modified to operate outside or by pick-up.
- Dine-in restaurants
- Wineries and tasting rooms
- Movie theaters
- Family entertainment centers (for example: bowling alleys, miniature golf, batting cages and arcades)
- Zoos and museums
- Fitness centers
- Worship services
- Offices for non-essential sectors
- Personal care services, like nail salons, body waxing and tattoo parlors
- Hair salons and barbershops
For further information and guidance, please go to www.covid19.ca.gov, www.emergencyslo.org, or call the SLO County help line at 805.543.2444.