How do I get a copy of an incident or a fire report?

To request a fire report, please download and complete the Incident Report Request Form (PDF), make a check payable to the City of Paso Robles for $15, and mail to:
City of Paso Robles
Emergency Services Department
900 Park Street
Paso Robles, CA 93446

Please include the date and time of incident, location of incident, and the name of the involved party. In most cases, we will mail out a copy of the report to you within 3 business days of receiving your request and payment.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Fire Code?
2. Can I burn debris, trash, and tree or brush trimmings?
3. Why are fire sprinklers required?
4. Who do I call about fire sprinkler system requirements and inspections?
5. What is a Knox Box?
6. Can I access the Paso Robles Municipal Code online?
7. My neighbor has trash, debris and inoperative vehicles in his yard and it is really an eyesore. Can the City help?
8. How do I get a fire engine to visit my school or event?
9. Can I ride along with the engine company?
10. How do I schedule a tour of the fire station?
11. How do I get a copy of an incident or a fire report?