How do I report a problem?

To report a problem in the sewer main during the hours of 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., call the Wastewater Treatment Plant at 805-237-3865. Between the hours of 3:30 p.m. and 7 a.m., contact the Police Department at 805-237-6464.

Show All Answers

1. Are there any RV Dump Stations in Paso Robles?
2. Sewage is backing up into my house overflowing from my drains. What should I do?
3. What is a sewer lateral?
4. What should I do if sewage is overflowing from a sewer structure onto the ground?
5. I have slow drainage through my toilets, drains. What can I do about it?
6. There is a manhole cover in my neighborhood that rattles every time a vehicle rolls over it. What can I do about it?
7. What causes sewer odors inside the house?
8. What is the purpose of vapor traps?
9. What is the purpose of the roof vent?
10. What are some of the problems that can occur?
11. What if the odor is outside the house?
12. How do I file a claim if I have property damage caused by a sewer back up?
13. Who maintains the sewer line?
14. How do I report a problem?