To whom do I report a leak at my meter?

During regular business hours you can report a meter leak using the online Action Request Form. The Water Operations Yard can be contacted at 805-237-3866 or Public Works Administration at 805-237-3861. Regular business hours for the Water Operations is Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and for Public Works Administration, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

After hours and weekends, report to the Police Department at 805-237-6464.

Show All Answers

1. What is the hardness of my water?
2. What is my water pressure?
3. How do I turn my water off?
4. How can I change my billing information?
5. I think I may have a leak. How do I tell?
6. To whom do I report a leak at my meter?
7. What is a Booster Station?