Form Center

If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately. Do not use these forms to report an emergency. Form submissions are monitored during normal office hours (Monday-Friday, 8AM - 5PM). If you would like to report a concern outside of normal office hours, or if you require immediate attention, please call Police Dispatch at 805-237-6464.

Submit an Action Request using the Citizen Request Tracker.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Water Conservation Action Request Form

  1. If you are reporting something that requires immediate attention during normal business hours, please call Public Works at 805-237-3861.

    Weekends and after hours, please call the Police Department at 805-237-6464.

    For water billing issues, please call 805-237-3996 during normal business hours.

    For requests not requiring immediate attention, please fill out this form. The information will be sent to water division staff and responded to within two business days.
  2. Your Information
  3. Service you are requesting:*
  4. Please provide a brief description of your request or of your observation.
  5. Location of Issue
  6. Follow Up Instructions
  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.