Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
June 5, 2019, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM @ Centennial Park White Oak Room
The Paso Robles Youth Commission is a youth-led organization that seeks to provide opportunities and representation for youth through collaboration with local government in order to enrich the lives of the youth in our community.
June 5, 2019, 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
The City Council is scheduled to hear the first reading of the Short-Term Rental ordinance on the June 4, 2019 agenda, with the public hearing to take place the next day on June 5, 2019.
The key provisions of the ordinance are:
• Holders of existing business licenses must apply for a short-term rental permit
• Maximum occupancy requirements
• On-site parking requirements
• Good neighbor provisions and notifications
• 30 minute complaint Hotline process
• Separation requirements in the R-1 zone
• Maximum caps on the total number of short-term rentals in the City by zones.
If the City Council takes action on the Short-Term Rental Ordinance, the Ordinance would become effective in the middle of July 2019. The first day to submit short-term rental permit applications would be July 18, 2019.